Sunday, April 16, 2006

My Space update

So, I finally updated my My Space page. I gave it a pretty new background as well as filling in all sorts of info. Basically, between that, my webpage, and this blog, you should know me very well. I have to give a big thank you for the people who helped me with the layout editing and all and gave me the links. It definatley helped. The link to the page is on the right hand side of my blog under Links. As always, feedback is welcome.

As for other things, I am still waiting for my papers to fill out. Being that it is easter weekend and we have 2 bank holidays, it is taking longer than usual. But, I am so excitied about it all. I can't believe I will get to work on the heath. It really is like a dream come true. Now, all I need is a girlfriend to share it with, and life will be complete.

Hope everyone is well, and a big HAPPY EASTER to y'all!!!!!!!

No comments: