Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Another job offer.

So get this. Today I recieved a call from Hackney, the second job I interviewed for. Well, they said I was successful and offered me the job. Of course I had to decline it because of already taking the one on the heath, but it really shows me that I am in my element and on the right path that I had 2 job offers. I never thought I would be in this position. I have to say, it feels GREAT!!!

I also got my forms and contract for the heath, which I will turn in tomorrow. It states I officially start on May 3rd and that there will be an induction day, presumably for all the seasonal staff. I am so excited. I am also helping out at the education centre this week with re-painting. It is a long process to re-desgin it, but it is looking real good. I will try to take some pictures and post them. I am also riding my bike a lot more since my course ended and I don't have a bus pass. My legs are feeling it, but give it time they will strengthen.

Hope everyone had a great Easter.

No comments: