Friday, April 07, 2006

End of course

Well, my course finally ended today. I am quite sad that it is over. I really got into the work and got on so good with my coursemates and assessors. I will definately go back and visit the site. The next NVQ course starts soon, so they will be busy again. We also got taken out for lunch yesterday at a chinese place just opposite the cemetery. It was quite good. I had a duck and bbq pork with a soya sauce with egg fried rice. Yummy. Also, after we finished yesterday we went out for drinks. Ended up staying till 9:30pm, after downing 5 or 6 pints of Strongbow cider. Suffice it to say, I was quite pissed. But, I can't think of a better way to end the course.

So, now it is on to getting the ranger job, a seasonal one most likely. I will keep everyone posted here on how that goes. For now, I need some food and rest. :)

No comments: