Saturday, March 31, 2007

End of trip.

Well, I have come to the end of my CA trip. And what a trip it has been. It has been so wonderful to see all my friends and be with my family. I didn't realise how much I have missed it here. It gives me new thought about possibly coming back here for good. But, time will tell, along with a lot of research into my line of work here. So, I head back to London with lots of great memories, a number of photos and hope. Hope for myself in my life. I am happy about who I am and what I am doing, and that makes for a pretty nice life. I will post my pictures at some point once I get back so you can get a glimpse of what I have been doing.

I am also going to do some research into find a place to live that is more my own. I did a little, and found that some bedsits/studios are within my price range, as long as they are inclusive. I just can't live in a houseshare situation much longer. I will update that as well.

A last big thank you for everyone who made my trip so memorable, and I hope it won't be too long until I see all of you again, certainly sooner than 3 years.

No comments: