Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Calistoga.

My father and I are up in Calistoga in the napa valley. We took public transport all the way. They have a bus service all the way from Vallejo to Calistoga. I was very impressed by it. We have already been in the hot tubs too. So relaxing. I always used to LOVE coming up here and that hasen't changed. We will be here until Wednesday. It is very hot and sunny. I have been extremely fortunate to have had great weather since I have been in CA. It has been sunny and clear everyday.

Also, I saw a fantastic play at my sister's theater, Theatreworks, on saturday night. It was called Trying. It was a cast of only 2, with the lead guy giving an amazing performance. He is about 74 years old and never let up the whol performance. It was opening night also, which is always a treat. I went with my friend from high school who I finally got to see after nearly a year and a half of instant messaging, texting and phone calls. It was great to see her.

It has been great to see all my friends so far. I kinda didn't realize just how many friends I did have back here. I guess I am more popular that I thought. :) And I still have more to see!! This trip will go real quick, I can tell.

No comments: