Friday, March 02, 2007

Avenue Q

I had the pleasure of going to the theatre again last night. I gotta take advantage that I am in one of the biggest theatre places on the planet. I went and saw Avenue Q. This play uses puppets, like the muppets or sesame street, but with a adult theme. It was freaking hilarious. The audience was in stitches. And I have to give big credit to the actors, they really brought the puppets to life and sometimes you forgot they were there. Not in a bad way. And some of the things they had the puppets do, well let's just say I won't ruin it in case anyone gets to see it. Amazing. I do love the theatre. And it gives me the chance to dress up, which I do like.

It is also cool I am off in a couple days to SF. I can't wait. I have reconnected with a couple friends from elementary school and look forward to seeing them, even if it means figuring out how to get over to San Rafael. Cool.

No comments: