Sunday, April 01, 2007

Back in London.

Well, I am back in London. I had a good flight. I almost didn't make it. I was on BART when I there was an announcment that it would terminate at 16th st mission due to a fire near one of the other stations. We had to seek alternative routes. Well, this shook me. When I got out of the station, I asked a couple who had suitcases if they were going to the airport. They were, and they were on the same flight as me. So, we walked a few blocks and hailed a cab. We did make it and got on the flight. When I checked in the didn't have an aisle seat for me, but would put me on a list to change if anything came up. It did. Once we took off my entertainment system wasen't work on my seat. After a couple of reboots, they had to change my seat. As luck would have it, it was in premium economy. So, that was a big bonus.

I got back safe and sound and am keeping myself awake. I have been to the grocery store and unpacked everything. I will of course keep posted on any new things when my job starts back up.

No comments: