Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Planting and Mystic River

Firstly I had a great volunteer session this morning. The corporation has put in a new long planing bed in front of the cafe. It was to be filled with all sorts of plants. I was pleasantly surprised to find out we would be planting them today! We crammed it full of great plants including goarse, daphne and some more I either don't remember the name to or didn't get. But, it was a pleasure to see the final results. I should have taken pictures, but I didn't. I am really bad at that. I definately love the great outdoors.

Secondly was that I saw Mystic River today. It is one I had heard of before. One of my housemates had it on dvd, so I borrowed it. I absolutely loved it. It was directed very well by Clint Eastwood (then agian I bet most of you have seen it and knew that.) The acting and characterisation was amazing. I highly recommend it to anyone. Also, on a bit of a tangent, I saw Monty Pyton and the Holy Grail last week and thought that was hilarious. I am ashamed to admit that I haden't seen a Monty Python before, but hope to see a lot more now.

That's all for now, hope to have more soon.

No comments: