Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas holidays go so fast.

Well, here I am getting ready to jet off to the airport for my return trip to London. I apologise for not writing the entire time I was here. That was pure lazyness. That and the fact we did quite a bit. And certainly a lot of eating. It was great to be with family. There is nothing quite like it. I am looking forward to getting back to my friends and workmates in London though. I have missed it a bit. The one dumb thing I did was forget to bring my camera with me, so I didn't get any pictures. The cool thing was we did all these family pictures. My aunt still has to polish them up, but I am well looking forward to getting them.

I will try to write more once I am back in merry ol' england. I wish everyone a happy new year.

No comments: