Tuesday, August 22, 2006

In Germany-Day 2

I am having a great time on my trip. The ferry ride over to Calais was great, if not a bit rainy. We then got a coach to Brussels. We had a very quick walk around the square with a bit of dinner. By this time I had met some people and we did this together. We then went back to the hotel for overnight. I had a couple beers down in the bar with a couple of the people from earlier. It was nice. The next day, today, we got up quite early and had breakfast. Then we got on the coach for 4 hours until we got to the Rhine river where we had a very lovely 1.5 hour cruise. It was basically a ferry. There are a lot of castles down the river and were all fantastic to see. Once that was over, we got back in the coach to take us into Frankfurt, where we are now at the hotel. Luckily this hotel has free internet, which I am writing on.

I am well pleased to have met some poeple already along the way. There is a couple from England and another woman from England. The rest of the passengers are from elsewhere, so us 4 have stuck together a bit. Hopefully I will talk to the others too. I will post pictures as soon as I get back.

No comments: