Thursday, August 31, 2006

Da Vinci Code

One of the other cool things about my trip is that I read The Da Vinci Code. It is a gripping read from beginning to end. Yes, it was partially because of the hype of it, but also on recommedation. I am glad I did. Dan Brown is a great author. I have just started the prequel to it called Angels and Demons. It is already gripping. I also went out and saw The Da Vinci Code today. I actually quite enjoyed it. I thought it stayed roughly true to the book and the cast was stellar. I am not one to nitpick to much over a film adaptation of a book. It was great to see the locals that were used in the book, especially the Louvre since I have been there. In fact, when I was in Paris on my Europe trip, I walked past the Louvre again and took a pic of the pyramid. It will be uploaded tomorrow. I highly recommend the book and film to everyone. Damn good!!!

No comments: