Friday, July 21, 2006

Going on holiday.

I am truely excited. I have booked myself an awesome holiday. I have some time to take off work as a seasonal and am going on a coach tour of europe. I will visit 6 countries (Belgium, Germany, Austria, Italy, Switzerland and France.) It goes for 8 days. It was a really good package deal. I have been wanting since moving here to travel around europe. I didn't even know something like this existed until my housemate Linda told me about it. She has already done one and is going to do another. She is from Austrailia and most Aussies and Kiwis come here and do this kind of thing. I definately will have to thank her. I leave on the 21st of Aug and return on the 28th. I think it will be a great expreince and the best part is travelling with other people and not being alone. Plus, lots of good food, beer and wine. It has taken way too long for me to do something like this.

I will definately take pictures and add anymore details as I know them. The tour operator is Cosmos Tourama, so you can go to their website and look up the 6 countries tour for more info.

HOORAY FOR ME!!!!!!

No comments: