Sunday, July 16, 2006

Dvd burner and Superman

I wrote two blogs today, so be sure to scroll down after reading this one. Firstly, I got myself a new dvd burner for my laptop this past week. I already copied some dvds and cds for friends. It really is cool. It slid right into my laptop and started without any problems. I have been wanting one for awhile, but it took me quite a lot of research to find the right one.

This is important. Everyone, I mean EVERYONE needs to go see Superman Returns. It was a major kick ass movie. It pays really good respects to the old Reeve films. It is somewhat of a continuation, but at the same time is seperate. See it and you will know what I mean. Casting and effects are top notch. I was literally blown away. I am a major superman fan and was not let down. I will definately buy this on dvd, along with the special editions of the old superman films they are due to release at the same time. The next one I will probably see is the new Pirates of the Caribbean film. It is getting nothing but great reviews and I am told if I don't see it at the cinema I will be missing out. So, I may say that everyone should do the same. I also saw a trailer for the new bond film coming out in november and will definately see that. I saw all the other bond films on tv, so need to see it to be complete as well as I really love them. Great action.

I do love summer, good weather, good movies, and good times.

No comments: