Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Me in uniform...finally.




I have taken a few photos of myself in uniform. The building behind me is the bothy that I am based at. For those of you not familiar with the word, it is where are canteen and office is. It is basically the place where we chill and chat. As you can see, hopefully, I wear a green top (two of the pics is with a waterproof on, the other with my jumper) and either grey or brown trousers. Here they are grey. I wear black steel capped boots. It was a great day to take the picture, and it was my birthday. I hope you enjoy them. I have also added a new album on my pictures site, which I have linked on the right. It is called Heath. You can find these pics, plus some others of the heath. I have also added a couple pics of me in the suit I wore to my interview for this job. It is well worth looking at.

I am also getting quite excited for the end of the week. I have the opening of the education centre to attend on fri night. After that, on the same night, I am hopefully going to go to Shoreditch station closure. It is on the east london line. They are closing it to extend it northwards via a different route. Friday is the last train, and I visit a website that is organising being there and a pint afterwars. So, I hope I can have pics of both. I will for sure write about it.

No comments: