Saturday, May 24, 2008

Long time, no post

Okay, I have been real bad. It has been a loooooooong time since I posted. I have just been having such a great time with my job, and getting tired, that I have been lazy to do so. I have been there for just over 4 months now. I had a great review at 90 days. I am totally loving it, espceially when using the power tools. :) Everyone there has been fantastic and have been out for drinks a few times. Plus there have been some barbeques. Now I just need a place to live over there.

I saw the new Indiana Jones opening night. I have a fantastic time. There were 7 of us in the group. I do love those films, and while it didn't totally have the magic of the first three, Harrison Ford can still pull it off. It had a lot of great action sequences, but did go a little over the top with some of the CGI effects. I will, of course, still get it on dvd.

I am also going to go camping next weekend with a friend. We are combinding it with Six Flags for some roller coaster fun, which I haven't done in a loooooong time. I still do love them. So, should be a good time.

Hopefully it won't be as long until my next post. My birthday is next week, so I should have something. I hope everyone who reads this is doing well.

No comments: