Thursday, December 20, 2007

Tentative job

I got an unexpected call this morning from the director of the presidio. He said that they have tentatively offered the landscape worker position to someone else. However, that person is currently a landscape laborer. He then asked if I would be interested in the laborer position. It pays a slight bit less but still has full benefits. Well, I quickly said yes. It wasen't a formal offer, however, as they have to make their recommendations to the human resources whom then make the final decision. So, it won't be until the new year that I find out. But, it is good news indeed that it looks like I may work on the presidio. I am so thrilled, but will reserve all excitement until I get the letter. Please keep crossing those fingers and toes until I do.

No comments: