Thursday, October 18, 2007

Job Interview

I thought I would share some good news. I have a job interview with the Presidio Trust next Wednesday. For those of you that don't know, the Presido is an ex-army base adjacent to the Golden Gate Bridge. It is now an historic open space and museum in it's own right. They also have housing, which I used for a semester in university. It is a unique space, a lot like the heath in London is, which attracts loads of people every year. The position I am interviewing for is Forestry Worker. It is very similar to the work I did on the heath, but more focused on planting trees, improving the landscape and of course preserving the habitats. I know it will be an exciting opportunity. I will obviously give it my best. I will write here after the interview as well. It happens next wednesday the 24th.

For more info visit: http://www.presidio.gov.

Send me your prayers next wednesday and wish me luck.

No comments: