Friday, June 15, 2007

Moving back to CA.

Hello fine readers,

Well, yours truely is moving back home to CA. I really miss it after my trip there in March. Don't get me wrong, I have had a great 6 years here and wouldn't trade it for anything. But, I totally miss my family and want to be back with them. I would never rule out returning, but don't really like the thought of moving again. Of course, that is what I said when I moved here. I am definately going to keep with the rangering line of work, I totally love that. I have been doing research already and have some ideas. Definately get into volunteering for starts. I do not want to sit on my ass, that's for sure. I will be staying with my father to start. It worked out quite well when I was there in March, so we are hoping for the same.

I am timing this move back to stop by Austin for my Grandmother's 90th birthday, which I am looking forward to. I know it will be seriously hot there though.

I want to thank all those who have given me support while being here, and hope that continues once I am back home. I will try to write more here before I go.

Oh, and I will still root for England in the Euro and World Cups. :)

No comments: