Monday, May 14, 2007

Trip to take a Bath.

I have booked myself a trip to the town of Bath this weekend. It is an early birthday gift for myself. I am going there to soak in the new public baths there. I do love a good hot tub. These are mineral baths. I will stay in a hostel for both nights, a very nice YMCA hostel that I stayed at before with my mom. I am looking forward to this and pray for good weather. It has been quite rainy here recently with depressing grey clouds. Everyone keep their fingers crossed for me. The heath is looking really green though, which is beautiful as ever.

I can't believe I will be 31 in a couple of weeks, my how the years have flown. I hope to have a bbq on the sat before or after with a few friends, english weather permitting of course.

I will take pics while in Bath and post them when I get back. Yay for me!!!

No comments: