Sunday, January 29, 2006

Up and running.

Hello everyone. I have decided to create this blog to make it easier for everyone to know updates on me, rather than me try to remember to email everyone. I am also creating a website to chart my career journey, inluding my course and volunteer work. I will also have pictures on it. But, please bear with me. It will take some time to finish it and publish it. I can hardly belived it has been nearly 4 1/2 years since I moved to England. I have absolutely no regrets though. It has been a hell of a learning and growing exprience to be here. All the people I have met and all the places I have seen. These are the things I hope to share. I also hope to be able to share my love of conservation and Hampstead Heath. Just in the past 6 months or so I have done some much and felt all the more satisfied for it. I always love to hear from people, so don't be shy and give me a write!!

No comments: